Are you in mid of your application journey?
Are you anxious/nervous/lost looking for resources and not sure where to begin from?
Are you interested to speak with a current grad student and also listen to their journey on getting into grad program? This is your chance to register for Part 1 session on Journey of applying to universities and journey up-to the stage of interview.
We will be conducting part 2 session of interview process, rank and match day hopefully in the next 1-2 weeks and registration will open soon.
Topics that will be covered in the Part 1 session:
- GC students introduction and their journey to grad school in brief.
- Overall Application Timeline
- Cost of Application process
- Preparation for application
- Helpful resources and tips to share
- Pre-requisites and how he met the requirement, extra curricular and any recommended experiences to have for strengthening application.
- Finding Genetic Counselor to shadow or alternative options due to Covid19
- Writing personal statement and LOR’s – how many to take and who to ask?
- Deciding schools to apply – Factors considered for shortlisting options.
- A 20- 25 mins discussion round for any questions on application process. Please bring through any doubts or questions you may have. Please also register only if you think you will be able to block your calendar to make it, so that all the students have an opportunity to join. Only 20 seats available.
When: 5th February 2021 EST / 6th February 2021 IST/AEDT
Time: 8.30 PM EST
Please make sure to convert time and date as per your time zone. Link to the meeting will be sent after registration. Please come in your comfy PJ’s and a cup of coffee/tea or snacks 🙂