In Part 2 session we have Jason along with Hiral who is a genetic counseling grad student at SLC. She brings varied experience to the platform by being a traditional applicant from the sciences background. And we have Jason again continuing to share with us more about interview in whole and detail.
In this Part 2 session of Interview preparation, match day and forward, we will cover following points:
- Application timeline and number of applications done.
- Interviews invited for, number attended.
- How to plan and prepare for interview (lots of tips, suggestions, do’s& Don’t, and strategies tried)
- Insight into interview day (start to end of a typical interview day)
- Different interview experiences and kind of questions asked
- Comments on the match system
- Final outcome and further steps
- key advice to future applicants
Topic: What it takes to have a competitive application? Part 2 – With Jason Tate and Hiral V Tanna
When: Feb 19th 2021, 08:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The webinar will begin sharp on time. 20-25 mins will be given in the end for Q&A. Please put your questions in the chat box when Q&A is announced so they can be addressed in a timely manner.
Recording of the session: